Monday, December 22, 2008

First time

hello world, finally, finally, i succeed making a blog. it took three attempts to make a blog. Phew!
Anyway,, i would like to introduce myself...

THIS IS ME, WHATEVER YOU SAY
It took me one day
in my first grade to know cruel people do exist,,
It took me six years
in elementary to find who i thought bestfriends, could be the worst friends,,
It took me three years
in my junior high to struggle through a world that wanted me to not be different,,
But,

in those last two years at elementary and one year at junior high, i thought friends were the best..
in my last two years at junior high, i found out family do stick to us, whatever happens
in my two years at highschool, i found out i can be crazy and different, and still accepted..

so, sorry if you can't stand me,
sorry if you think i'm a freak,
and sorry if you hate me,
but i'm not gonna change

cause i know, changing for someone else
causes fear, rancor,, and tears...




No comments:

Post a Comment