Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dance 'till You Faint (??)

Two days ago, my sister, my brother, and i ate supper, like other people often do. (Duh..)
while eating, we listened to songs from i-Pod, which was connected to a deck / speaker?
well, anyway, after eating i started to dance ballet-like, and my brother acted as a singer, and the atmosphere turned crazy, and it was totally a blast!
it was crazy, sweating, releasing....hauhhh..

So, this got me thingking..Three seventeen b'days i went to and i heard about, none of them included dancing.. when, however, dancing is one of those universal languages. Because when you get lost in it, it's all about spirit and freedom and letting your hair waving... Ah...releasing anything depressing..

Besides, ALL artists are recording dance songs, yet, it's not very popular among my friends, the dancing...

Anyway, why not start now? Try it! Get your siblings or friends, turn on the music, and wave your hands... like there's no tomorrow...




1 comment:

  1. Tio:) you've been tagged by me. Datangi segera : kisahsiintan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete