Sunday, March 22, 2009

What happened to SIMPLICITY?

I entered a room. An aula actually. People dressed up to the ten. Bodies bumping each others. No air to breath. Each movement must be done carefully. I was aghast. What happened to simplicity?

Yesterday, i attended a wedding. My father's friend wedding. It was unbelievebly crowded. The moment i entered the room, i knew right then that it would be a bad wedding due to the lack of room given. We(my family and i) had to contact each other through handphones. Yes. It was impossible to reach each other manually. My father said the room was possibly filled by 3000 people.

I don't understand. What's the use of having so much people at your party, and in this case, a very special one, when you can't make them enjoy themself, you can't chit-chat with them, and you can't move through the crowd because your hair and dress is in full danger? The true meaning of wedding, and the true meaning of inviting poeple to wedding was so we can share probably the greatest moment of our lives. Not so we can show-off and say,"Now you understand that I'm THIS rich, hah?"

I don't even understand why the bride let her father invited his friends that much. I mean, your one of most beautiful moment and suddenly you saw someone and you were like who the hell is he? then you ask your man,"Is that your family or relative?" "No, I don't think so.." Then your mom," Mom, is that our family?" "Oh, no. That is the man you father once had a project with." Ha.. It's just crazy, unbeliaveable. So, tell me, what's your idea of a nice wedding? Money? Or Known-relatives?

No comments:

Post a Comment